I am a painter print-maker working predominantly with lino and water based ink to create limited editions of relief reduction prints. I also create paintings in dry pastels.
I am a 2019 finalist in the Artists and Illustrators Magazine’s Artist of the Year Competition for which my work was exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London earlier this year.
My print work is exhibited at Bevere Gallery, Worcester, where I also run printing workshops. My prints have also been exhibited at:
- The Royal Birmingham Society of Artists’ Open Exhibition
- Number 8 in Pershore – solo exhibition
- Obsidean Art gallery in Buckinghamshire
- The Impress ’16 international exhibition in Stroud
- The Seacourt International Mini-Print exhibition
I have previously been pre-selected, on two occasions, for the Royal Society of Marine Artists.
I am a founder member and coordinator of Worcestershire Open Studios, which had its inaugural year in 2015; I open my studio, each August Bank Holiday, as part of this event.
To brighten your Mondays why not receive a weekly image in your inbox from me?! Just fill in your details below.