In 2015 I founded and developed Worcestershire Open Studios, from which point I began selling my work and delivering printing workshops. Since that time my work has been:
- exhibited at The Pure Art Gallery, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire
- exhibited at three Royal Birmingham Society of Artist’s Open Exhibitions
- selected as 2019 finalist in the Artists and Illustrators Magazine’s Artist of the Year Competition for which my work was –
- exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London
- shown as a solo exhibition at Number 8 in Pershore
- exhibited at Bevere Gallery, Worcestershire; Obsidean Art, Buckinghamshire
- featured in the Seacourt International Mini-Print exhibition and the Impress ’16 international exhibition
- pre-selected twice for the Royal Society of Marine Artists exhibition
- sold to purchasers in New Zealand and New York
By browsing the galleries of my work you will see what I create. Purchases can be made direct from the site – just click on the image/product and add it to your basket.
To brighten your Mondays why not receive a weekly image in your inbox from me? Just sign up on my contact page!