I came late to developing an art career so I was more than delighted to be a 2019 finalist in the Artists and Illustrators Magazine’s Artist of the Year Competition for which my work was exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London. It has become a great pleasure that I now run printing workshops at Bevere Gallery, Worcester where my print work is often exhibited.
Why not browse the galleries of my work to see what I create. Purchases can be made direct from the site – just click on the image/product and add it to your basket.
My prints have been exhibited at:
- Two of the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists’ Open Exhibitions
- Number 8 in Pershore – solo exhibition
- Obsidean Art gallery in Buckinghamshire
- The Impress ’16 international exhibition in Stroud
- The Seacourt International Mini-Print exhibition
I have previously been pre-selected, on two occasions, for the Royal Society of Marine Artists.
I am a founder member and coordinator of Worcestershire Open Studios, which had its inaugural year in 2015; I open my studio, each August Bank Holiday, as part of this event.
To brighten your Mondays why not receive a weekly image in your inbox from me? Just sign up on my contact page!